Coppers Millions Cup
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Coppers Millions Cup

Coppers Millions Cup

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Map Submissions

+3
remo
Fivizzz
neoxen
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Fivizzz

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeLun 29 Jan 2007 - 16:58

These rules are obsolete, please see this detailed page:
http://cmc.teamvip.fr/index.php?cmc=proposition_en

We make our best to create new maps for each edition, but making 5-minute-long map takes time, so here you can submit your maps.

We will test them, and if we like, you can put a MT intro, rename your map like "CMC-Name_of_your_map" and add advertisements for our sponsors.

Constraints:

• Players must be able to reach the finish line from any checkpoint they may respawn from, without more difficulty. While testing your track before the submission, respawn at every checkpoint!
  • Your track should around 6 to 15 minutes long.
  • Stadium tracks must be in 3 laps, with nearly 2 minutes per lap. Don't exceed 2700 coppers for this environment. For other environments, see the criteria page above.
  • Keep in mind that a CMC map should be easily completed by someone who doesn't know the map. Some traps, tricky parts and cuts are allowed, but you shouldn't abuse of them.
  • Make sure there are enough checkpoints for the race to remain fair for everyone despite potential respawns.
  • Once your map has been accepted, you'll rename your map as something like 'CMC-MyFirstTrack' (no matter the colours).
  • Send your map by e-mail to the address in the criteria page above.

Remo a écrit:
The road types must be various and mixed. For example, on rally, make a 15-second part with tarry way, a 15-second tunnel part, a 15-second low dirt part, a 15-second high dirt part, and so on.
A map which contains more than a minute of a same behaviour of road is likely to be refused. Alternating the path every 10~15 seconds, although restrictive, will be the key to an impressive track.

The map shouldn't contain too many or too few traps, and must be instinctive and well indicated using panels. The tracing should be fluid, so boosts before hard twists and turns are prohibited. Avoid putting 10-block stretches in a row! In general, aligning more than 6-7 blocks is risky for a track to be interesting.

Landing must be controllable, so try to avoid any "super-jump-of-the-death" parts.

I'm allergic to multilap tracks, so if you make this type of map, don't send it to me^^

I propose an intro here : http://files.filefront.com/IntroCMCClipGbx/;7996683;;/fileinfo.html

Dernière édition par Dimitri le Lun 19 Déc 2011 - 12:38, édité 11 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
neoxen

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeDim 11 Fév 2007 - 20:21

Hello

If I want submit a map for the CMC

where I must submit the map??

(sorry, my english is very bad)

(traduction francaise au cas ou ^^)

Bonjour

Si je veut proposer une map pour la CMC, je doit la poster ou?
Fivizzz

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeDim 11 Fév 2007 - 22:00

MDR there's a French part in this forum...
(Il y a une partie Française sur ce forum^^, on est des teams Françaises (AFG & xBs) à la base!!!)
Poste ici si tu veux, tu nous mets un lien pour le DL et on la testera.
Mais il y a un sujet similaire dans la partie Française.
remo

remo

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeDim 11 Fév 2007 - 23:17

Welcome Neoxen!
If you want to submit a CMC map, please email or MSN me (check the button bellow). I'll make the remarks there as soon as possible Wink

Envoie-moi la map par email ou MSN (voir le button dans mon profil), je ferai les remarques ici. A moins que tout le monde veuille tester^^
http://afg.c.la
evolm
Staff ;)
evolm

Login : evolm

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeLun 18 Juin 2007 - 20:49

As promised, I've soon finished a bay map. Currently 4 min, I'll add 2-3 min
http://lsd.tm.free.fr/forum/index.php
fragle
Admin
fragle

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeMar 19 Juin 2007 - 21:59

bom
remo

remo

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeMer 20 Juin 2007 - 17:23

Just what we need for the next session. I hope you finished it before July 1st to let Koko configure the server Wink
evolm
Staff ;)
evolm

Login : evolm

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeMer 20 Juin 2007 - 19:59

no problem. I can finish it in few days
http://lsd.tm.free.fr/forum/index.php
_evan_

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeMar 10 Juil 2007 - 16:09

I have made a map that meets all your requirements.
How do I submit it?
remo

remo

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeMar 10 Juil 2007 - 16:40

You can send it at (deleted to avoid spam)
edit:Email in my profile Wink
edit 2: don't send it to Remo, send it by e-mail to the address given above tongue

Dernière édition par Dimitri le Ven 23 Jan 2009 - 20:11, édité 4 fois (Raison : e-mail address change)
_evan_

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeMer 11 Juil 2007 - 11:28

I sent you and e-mail with the map.

Please tell me if you like the track, or not, or if I need to change something.
Zepset
Staff ;)
Zepset

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitimeLun 19 Déc 2011 - 11:54

Hey !
As you may have seen, there isn't any bay map in the stock of maps. And as you know, CMC's birthday is in february, so there will be seven maps on each environment at the edition of February. That's why i ask you, builders, to create and send your bay map to this adress : coppersmillionscup@hotmail.fr to perpetual the tradition. Thank you !
Contenu sponsorisé

Map Submissions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Map Submissions   Map Submissions Icon_minitime

Map Submissions
Page 1 sur 1