Coppers Millions Cup
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Coppers Millions Cup

Coppers Millions Cup

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% modulaire 650W, 80+ ...
77.91 € 100.91 €
Voir le deal

The Mappers' Chart

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Dimitri
Staff ;)
Dimitri

Login : dimitri1993

The Mappers' Chart Empty
MessageSujet: The Mappers' Chart   The Mappers' Chart Icon_minitimeVen 6 Mar 2009 - 10:10

New revision by mangastef

In order to keep the "fun for all" spirit for the CMC, in order to encourage future mappers, and mainly so that the CMC's main concept -- according to which nobody knows the tracks advantageously -- remains as intended, I put this back in effect.

- Every mapper who mapped for a CMC may redistribute his/her coppers or not. This is no longer an obligation.

- A mapper playing on his/her track will no longer win points for it, no matter his or her rank on it. This will appear as a score "penalty".

- Instead, we inaugurated the Mappers' Bonus (that's right, work deserves a salary!). This bonus will take effect into the final ranking of an edition, meaning that a small fraction (like 5% to 10%) of the JACKPOT will be distributed to the mappers whose tracks were played in that edition.

This is done so that everyone gets his/her chance to take to CMC mapping.
Thus, the ranking will be respected and mappers will be awarded as well. cheers

Happy mapping, folks 777 777 777 777

Old version
Some players from the edition of August 2007 noticed that mappers could easily win....
True, this is indeed the way to win the lottery^^. That's why I wish to revise the rules of the CMC with a little addendum (that's right, I'm adding one more rule)
The Mappers' Chart Signpm7

Pretending mappers, repost here with your signature or your avatar (or something Laughing )
Source document for Open Office

Voili voilou

Signatory of the Chart :
- Remo
- .:TR.BE:. ritchi2
- fragle
- .:TR.BE:. SkweeZ
- koko
- =G²=Arkone
- ¤SFO¤Sq-one
- MangaStef
- Scorpius
- Diosolle
- max12015
- evolm
- pod.BanZzai
- =vip=stef
- madmass
- Ramiro Junior
- ... and so on.

Dernière édition par Dimitri le Mer 8 Fév 2012 - 17:32, édité 8 fois (Raison : better English translation)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
JumperJack

The Mappers' Chart Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Mappers' Chart   The Mappers' Chart Icon_minitimeVen 6 Mar 2009 - 10:21

nice. i'm working on a long desert track now, so i might just propose it for CMC... Very Happy

Citation :
Every builder who mapped for a CMC may redistribute his/her coppers or not.

i just don't get this one... o.O
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Mappers' Chart
Page 1 sur 1